This video features blindfolded children finding their mother by touch and smell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRoqk_z2Lgg&t=19s
There are a few different clips on YouTube. Here are a few different alternatives:
- Try in reverse and blindfold the mothers,
- Blindfold all the children at the start give the mothers the children’s stuffed animals but not their child’s. So the blindfolded child feels their stuffed animal but feels the mother who is not theirs. Or feels the stuffed animal which is not theirs but still has to feel persons’ face.
- The mother sits blindfolded in a chair while children say,”hello mummy”, and she has to guess which child it is.
- Have mothers sit in a circle with a blindfolded child in the middle. The mothers call out “come to mummy”, can the child find mummy?
- In a play ground play hide and seek and say to the children, “how do we stop mothers from peeping while they count as you hide? Let’s blindfold them”. But after the mothers count they have to search for their children, but say “Ok, find your children, with your blindfolds still secure”.