What you’ll need:
– 5 players
– 5 blindfolds
– 5 cards each with one sense written on them
Step 1: Blindfold 5 players and have them pick a card each
Step 2: Remove the blindfold from the player who takes the card with eyes written on it
- The eyes can see the objects
- The hands can feel but not taste or smell
- The ears are only allowed to hear somebody hold the object where they can hear
- The nose can only explore by smell
- The taste person can not see hear smell or feel but only taste if the object is food
All five players can then talk about it but the eyes can not name it.
Have a group of players say 15 and blindfold them and group them in 5 groups around a big room. Remove the blindfolds from the sight group when the groups have explored the objects everybody forms one group for a discussion but the players from the senses other than sight must remain blindfolded.